Our Nannies Are Professionals
Our commitment to providing you with peace of mind starts not only with the ease of finding a nanny, but also with the confidence that your childcare professional is not only well-qualified, but top-notch. We take pride in our selective process that begins way before your interviews take place. Unlike the majority of other agencies, all of our nannies are fully screened before you meet them, so you can rest easy holding interviews in your home. Every candidate you meet with has passed comprehensive background checks, a drug screening and a multi-step interview process with our placement specialists. With our strict 10-step qualification process, you can relax knowing no matter which childcare professional you choose, your little ones are in good hands!
All of Our Nannies are
· Legally able to work in the U.S.
· Proficient in the English language
· Excellent communicators
· CPR/First Aid Certified
· INA Basic Nanny Certified
· At least 20 years of age
· Have 2+ years professional experience in childcare
· Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
· Have at least 2 verified and contacted childcare references
Comprehensive Background Checks
· National Criminal Background Check
· National Sex Offender Registry
· Department of Motor Vehicle Report
· Lab-Based Drug Test
· Social Security Number Trace
· College Education
· Teaching Experience
· Water Safety Certification
· Multiple language skills
Our 10-step qualification process, is how Your Nanny Boutique ensures only the finest nannies are sent to you as candidates. We make sure that each candidate is highly qualified, so your interviews can focus more on compatibility. We've got the credentials covered!